Meet Captain Matt
Captain Matt French is a fully insured and licensed charter captain. He is a member of the Genesee Charter Association as well as the Maritime Consortium. Captain French offers quality Trout and Salmon fishing aboard the “MissDemeanor” in Rochester, NY with the goal of providing a safe and memorable outing for you and your party.
- Captain French has more than 30 years of Great Lakes trolling experience
- Captain French’s experience spans the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean
- Captain French runs charters aboard the MissDemeanor, a 31 foot Baha Sport Fisherman
The Class “A” Sport Fishing Boat
The Missdemeanor is a 31 foot Baha Sport Fisherman. She is a fishing machine built for one purpose: Great Lakes trolling. The Missdemeanor is equipped with all necessary safety equipment and is US Coast Guard inspected. The Missdemeanor is loaded with top of the line fishing equipment such as:
- Raytheon fish finder/G.P.S.
- Lowrance chart plotter/ G.P.S.
- Fish Hawk Temp/ Speed control
- Cannon Down riggers
- 35 Fully rigged rods and reels
- 100’s of fish catching lures
- Lots of cabin space and large fishing deck
- Smooth and dry ride to handle Lake Ontario
- Private Bathroom in cabin
Our fishing season starts in April. With the heated cockpit on the Missdemeanor, the cold weather is no problem. Come out with us and enjoy a smooth, spacious and comfortable ride.
The Missdemeanor – 31ft Baha